There are just 4 simple steps; Enter Number, Select Operator, Select or fill the amount details & click on Recharge and Payment. The service allows everyone to add funds through bank accounts using e-banking service. Currently, we have payment gateway of Payumoney and more gateway options will be added in future.
How can I recharge my NTC number in India?
Follow the Below Steps
- Tap on ‘Mobile TopUp’ icon on the home screen.
- Click on NTC (Namaste Logo) which is also Known as Nepal Telecom Image.
- Fill the required details.
- Then click on Make Payment Botton.
- Check the details displayed then click on Proceed to Payment.
How can I transfer balance to Nepal?
To transfer balance, dial *17122* * #. What is the minimum amount that I can transfer? You can transfer minimum Rs.
Can I recharge ncell from India?
With Ding you can instantly recharge Ncell mobile numbers from Australia, India, USA, or anywhere in the world. Once you have a Ding account created you can send an Ncell top-up in 3 easy steps: Select an amount to send. Enter the number you want to top-up.
How can I recharge NTC in Nepal?
- Dial 1412 and select 1 for the Nepali language or 2 for the English language.
- Select the service you would like to recharge by tapping 1 for GSM mobile, 2 for CDMA phone, 3 for landline, 4 for ADSL, and 5 for SIP phone.
- Obviously, you need to tap 1 for your NTC recharge for Postpaid/Prepaid number.
How can I pay my mobile bill online in Nepal?
Using online banking or mobile banking
- Go to the website or mobile apps of the bank account.
- Enter your login.
- Go to the payment section, find NT Topup, then select NT landline.
- Then enter the amount (as found above) to pay.
- Put the landline number below in the format Area code (without 0)+ Number.
- Click submit.
How do I log into Nepal Telecom?
If you are the first-time user, you have to follow the following steps to register into the APP.
- Install App and open it.
- Select the “Register” option at the bottom of the App screen and input following information.
- Mobile Number (Nepal Telecom)
- Password (Remember it for later login)
- Date of Birth.
How can I transfer my SIM balance?
Type *1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press the send button. Now confirm balance transfer by pressing 1. Once the balance will be transferred, the sender, as well as the receiver, will get a message for confirmation of the transaction.
How can I recharge one mobile to another?
Dial: If you want to transfer your mobile balance just dial *567*FriendMobileNumber*Amount#. Transfer Limit: You can transfer a balance from minimum Rs. 10 to Rs. 50 to another network.
How can I recharge my mobile?
Recharge your prepaid mobile phone
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay . From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile. …
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search . Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
Why Ncell recharge is not working?
You can try by taking out the SIM card and trying in different handset. If it doesn’t work, your SIM card might be physically damaged. You can get your SIM replaced by visiting nearest Ncell centre or Ncell shop.
How can I recharge my Ncell data package?
Dial *17123# on the keypad and make a call. The call is automatically redirected to the Ncell data pack buying service. Choose any one of the data pack with a validity period of your desire and click send. Checkout all the data packs in Ncell.
How can I register my mobile IMEI number in Nepal?
Visit the NTA portal. Press Sign up for the login or register. Click either New importer or Individual application. Click New register to put your phone’s IMEI with all the details like Brand name, mobile number, IMEI/ ESN / MEID number, Name, address, identification ( Citizenship or ID card or passport).
How can I recharge my prepaid mobile online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
What is NT recharge card?
The new recharge card called NT recharge can be used to top up the balance for GSM and CDMA. It is for prepaid and postpaid services, which is being expanded for all services of Nepal Telecom, in a bid to converge for a single recharge platform.