Which profession has highest salary in world?
Top highest paying jobs in the world
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Investment Banker.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
What is a CEO salary in India?
Managing Director & CEO salary in India ranges between ₹ 4.1 Lakhs to ₹ 327.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 36.0 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 269 salaries received from Managing Director & CEOs.
What is the salary of CEO of Airtel?
Chief Executive Officer salary in Bharti Airtel ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 117.3 Lakhs.
What are the top 5 careers?
- Information Security Analyst. #1 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Nurse Practitioner. #2 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Physician Assistant. #3 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Software Developer. #5 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Data Scientist. #6 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Financial Manager. #7 in 100 Best Jobs. …
What jobs make a lot of money?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000. …
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500. …
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120. …
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000. …
- Pharmacy manager. …
- Strategy manager. …
- Software architect. …
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
What jobs pay the most?
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|
What will be the salary of IAS officer?
The basic salary of an IAS officer is Rs 56,100 as per 7th Pay Commission. In addition to the salary, an IAS officer is also given several other allowances, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. The basic per month salary of an IAS officer can go on to reach Rs. 2,50,000 for a Cabinet Secretary.
What is the qualification of CEO?
Most CEOs have formal training and work experience along with exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills. They also hold bachelor’s degrees in fields related to business, including business administration, management, or public administration.
What is salary of CA in India per month?
A : A CA salary per month may be estimated at INR55k. The salary of a ca in India per month is on the basis of his skills, capabilities, and experience. Q : What does a CA-Final topper earn pa? A : If you are a topper, you can earn INR 36 lakhs for an International posting and INR 22.50 lakhs for a Domestic posting.
What is the salary of Google CEO?
|Real Name||Pichai Sundararajan|
|Salary||$242 million (Rs 1718 crore)|
|Title||CEO of Google and Alphabet|
|Board member of||Alphabet Inc Magic Leap|
Who is Airtel owner?
Bharti Airtel has named Satkeerthi M as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Airtel Business. “I am super excited in welcoming Satkeerthi M as the new Chief Technology Officer of Airtel Business.