India is an enormous country, filled with incredible people and an amazing diversity of traditions, cuisines and religions. Every traveller who visits India quickly falls in love with the friendly locals, the ancient spirituality and of course, the traditional Indian food!
What do you love about India?
10 Things We Love About India
- 1 India is land of culture and diversity. We Indian believe in brotherhood and respects every individual’s opinion and choice. …
- 2 1. UNITY IN DIVERSITY. …
- 3 2. DIVERSION OF POWER. …
- 4 3. PASSION AND ADAPTABILITY. …
- 5 4. HARD WORK. …
- 6 5. HOSPITALITY. …
- 7 6. MANNERISM. …
- 8 7. HEALTHY ECOSYSTEM.
What is so special about India?
A unique land of vibrant colours, breathtaking landscapes and rich history, India is unlike any other. From the writhing streets of Mumbai to the idyllic shores of the Andaman Islands, this remarkable country offers a diverse feast for the senses.
What do I love about my country?
Firstly we born on the land which we called Motherland. This land gives us a place to live,a place to expand our knowledge, it gives a great platform to represent ourselves. It give an identity to show that I belongs to this particular nation . It’s government do everything which we want.
Why do foreigners love India?
India is one of those countries we all secretly want to visit. With its delectable food, exotic scenery and cheap cost of living, most travellers want the opportunity to explore this South Asian country. Many do.
Why do I love my India?
All of us like our motherland and India is my motherland, so it holds a special place in my heart. India is a multi-cultural family, where you can find different types of people, cultures, traditions, religions as well as languages. We all live together and love each other’s company.
What do you love about India essay?
Land of peace
I love my country because India is a nation with unity in diversity. It is a proponent of peace. Peace especially through spirituality is a basic and unique quality of India. People from other nations are getting attracted towards India to achieve peace of mind.
What India means to me?
Being Indian means everything to me. It is my identity. I love the people, the energy, and the spirit and want to make my country proud in my own way.
What are 3 important facts about India?
General Facts About India:
- The name ‘India’ derives from the river Indus. …
- India has the second-largest population in the world. …
- India is the 7th largest country in the world. …
- Thousands of languages are spoken all over India. …
- The national symbol of India is the endangered Bengal Tiger.
What are 5 interesting facts about India?
40 Fun and Interesting Facts About India That Might Surprise You
- Cows are considered sacred. …
- India is the wettest inhabited place on Earth. …
- India has over 300,000 mosques and over 2 million Hindu temples. …
- Chenab Bridge is the highest rail bridge in the world. …
- Rajasthan has a Temple of Rats.
Why India Is My Favourite country?
India is a great country having different cultures, castes, creed, religions but still, they live together. India is known for its heritage, spices, and of course, for people who live here. That’s the reasons India is famous for the common saying of “unity in diversity”.
Which country loves India most?
In 2014, a Pew Research Center survey found that Israelis and Russians are the most pro-Indian sentiments worldwide, with 90% and 85% respectively expressing a favourable view of India.
What do you think about India as a country?
India is full of smart and competent people who can rival the smartest in America. Not everyone in India is poor. There are many people who are very rich. India also has an influential middle class population.
Is India worth living?
Definitely yes. India is a worthy place to live in.
What is the best culture in India?
15 Best Places Of Indian Cultural Heritage
- Amritsar: The Golden City In Punjab.
- Lucknow: The City Of The Nawabs.
- Delhi: A Potpourri Of Different Cultures.
- Rajasthan: The Land Of Rajputs.
- Rann of Kutch: The Land Of The White Desert.
- Khajuraho: The Land Of The Kamasutra Temples.
- Kolkata: The City Of Joy.