Average starting Salary for Cardiologist in India is around ₹1.0 Lakhs per year (8.3k per month). No prior experience is required to be a Cardiologist. What is the highest salary for a Cardiologist in India? Highest salary that a Cardiologist can earn is 97.0 Lakhs per year (8.1L per month).
What is the salary of Cardiologist doctor in India per month?
After gaining the intermediate experience in the industry, he or she earns a monthly package of Rs. two lakh. The top-level salary of a cardiologist with a specialisation is somewhere around Rs. eight lakh per month.
How much does a Cardiologist earn per month?
How much does a Cardiologist make? While ZipRecruiter is seeing monthly salaries as high as $33,250 and as low as $10,750, the majority of Cardiologist salaries currently range between $20,833 (25th percentile) to $31,875 (75th percentile) across the United States.
What is salary of MS Cardiologist in India?
The national average salary for a Cardiologist is ₹9,70,703 in India.
What is the highest salary of a Cardiologist?
Electrophysiologists ($678,495) and interventional physicians ($674,910) are the highest-paid cardiologists, according to a new report from MedAxiom. When surgery is also included, integrated cardiac surgeons come out at top with an annual salary of $877,748.
Are cardiologists rich in India?
Highest reported salary offered as Cardiologist is ₹50lakhs. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹48lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping ₹50lakhs per year.
Do cardiologists make a lot of money?
Cardiologists make an awful lot, too. They are guaranteed an average base salary of $512,000, according to the Merritt Hawkins data. The third highest-paying specialty: Urology. These specialists earn an average of $461,000, not including production bonuses or benefits.
What should I do after 12 to become a Cardiologist?
Steps leading to the cardiologist are as follows:
- Earns a bachelor degree with MBBS after 10+2.
- Get the admission in PG course leading to Doctor of Medicine (MD) in general medicine.
- After finishing three-year degree of MD, go for the super specialty course of 3-year DM in Cardiology to be a Cardiologist.
What is the highest paying job?
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$208,000+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$208,000+|
What is the highest paid doctor?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
What is the salary of BSc cardiology?
This Blog Includes:
|Course||BSc Cardiology/BSc Cardiovascular Technology|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 in Science|
|Scope||Government and Private Hospitals, Research Labs, etc.|
|Work Profiles||Sonographer, Cardiovascular Technologist, etc.|
|Salary in India||INR 3-30 Lakhs per annum|
Who earns more cardiac or Cardiologist in India?
Based on the AMGA survey, cardiac surgeons earned roughly 26 percent more than cardiologists in general.
What are the top 5 careers?
- Information Security Analyst. #1 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Nurse Practitioner. #2 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Physician Assistant. #3 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Software Developer. #5 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Data Scientist. #6 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Financial Manager. #7 in 100 Best Jobs. …
What is the salary of a surgeon?
General Surgeon salary in India ranges between ₹ 1.0 Lakhs to ₹ 25.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 10.8 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 146 salaries received from General Surgeons. Very High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses.
Which country pays highest salary to cardiologist?
10 Countries With The Highest Cardiologist Salaries
- Canada ( Salary – $450,000) …
- Belgium ( Salary – $442,000 ) …
- The United State ( Salary – $437,000) …
- Australia ( Salary – $304,000) …
- Netherlands ( Salary – $276,485 ) …
- France ( Salary – $258,000) …
- Germany ( Salary – $212,000) …
- United Kingdom ( Salary – $136,500)