Which is the richest place in Bangalore?
10 most expensive posh areas in Bangalore are:
- Shanthala Nagar.
- Vasanth Nagar.
- CBD Areas.
Which part of Bangalore is best?
Best Residential Areas in Bangalore
- Bannerghatta Road.
- Electronic City.
- Hosur Road.
- Lalbagh Road.
- Manyata Tech Park.
Is indiranagar expensive?
Located in east Bengaluru, Indira Nagar is a residential-cum-commercial locality is one of the expensive residential areas.
Which is biggest area in Bangalore?
One of Bangalore’s largest residential localities, Banashankari in the south of the city has emerged as a prominent real estate hub. Also known as BSK, the area extends from Kanakapura Road in the east to Mysore Road in the west.
Which is the peaceful area in Bangalore?
One of the prominent residential locality in North Bangalore, Sanjay Nagar was established in the late seventies and is now a sought after locality. Sanjay Nagar is blessed with many small parks and trees lined roads making it a peaceful locality.
Where do celebrities live in Bangalore?
Top 5 areas in Bengaluru famous for hosting celebrity homes
- Sadashivanagar. Sadashivanagar is one of the most affluent localities in the city. …
- JP Nagar. Jayaprakash Narayan Nagar or JP Nagar is located between Bannerghatta Road and Kanakapura road. …
- Jayanagar. …
- Banashankari. …
Is marathahalli posh area?
Marathahalli is a good locality. It has good connectivity to hospitals, schools, colleges, supermarkets, temples, parks, markets, malls, banks and ATMs. … Marathahalli is a very good locality. It is very nice and beautiful locality.
Which area is the heart of Bangalore?
The central business district of Bangalore is the area with a diameter of 20 kilometers around Vidhan Soudha. This is the center of the City and core commercial area of Bangalore which was founded by Kempegowda of the Vijaynagar Empire.
Is Bangalore rich or poor?
Bengaluru is the third wealthiest city in India according to a study. Bengaluru boasts of a total wealth of USD 320 billion. The city is home to 7,500 millionaires and 8 billionaires.
Where do most foreigners live in Bangalore?
Some of the most popular residential areas for expatriates are:
- Bangalore North (Palace Orchards / Sadashivnagar / Sankey Road) …
- Bangalore Central (M.G. …
- Bangalore East (Indira Nagar / Old Airport Road) …
- Bangalore South East (Koramangala / HSR Layout / Sarjapur Road) …
- Bangalore South (BTM Layout / JP Nagar) …
Which part of Bangalore is growing fast?
North Bangalore: The Fastest Growing Area In Bangalore.
Which is the safest place in Bangalore?
The Safest Places to Live in Bangalore
- Electronic City. As the name suggests, Electronic City is the hub for India’s largest electronic industrial parks which spread over 800 acres. …
- HSR Layout. …
- Whitefield. …
- Koramangala. …
- Indiranagar. …